We all have a story to tell, something important to say and a unique contribution only we can give to the world. But we often need help finding our voice. That’s why I’m so excited about this episode of the Whispers and Bricks podcast.
Finding Your Voice: My Interview With Martha Gleason
You are about to meet Martha Gleason, a voice and speaking expert with over 20 years of experience helping people find their voice. Martha, who has had a “lifelong love affair with the voice”, is an expert at mentoring and teaching her clients how the voice works and how they can give memorable, powerful performances in speaking, acting or singing.
She teaches tools that help them cope with stressful situations. She helps them embrace a winning mindset when they feel like quitting.
As you listen to this riveting podcast, you will discover
- How to turn anxiety into a powerful performance tool
- The “power of the pause” when we are speaking
- How an unusual college experience changed her view of the world
- How she manages a “brick” that so many people are struggling with as they work from home during the Covid-19 pandemic
Also, this interview reveals
- How hearing an unexpected emotional response from a student helped Martha overcome a period of self-doubt
- An inspiring story of Marth’s student who turned tragedy into triumph
- What Martha recommends you do to make sure “your voice flows beautifully”
Not only will you find Martha’s story touching and inspirational, you will also gain practical tips you can put to use right away to help you become more memorable and impactful in your communications and relationships.
Grab Your Free Gift From Ari
First 3 Chapters of Miracles & Fate on 78